Learning how to take advantage of the enormous range of features available in ANCILE uPerform can sometimes be daunting, but with the right resources, you can become a pro. So sit back and relax because we’ve got you covered!
From our hands-on free online ANCILE uPerform Author Course which offers courses for versions 5.2 and 5.3, to our uPerform Learning Resources which include micro-demos, eLearning courses, and recorded webinars. You’ll be a pro in no time!
We also provide the following extra resources to meet all of your needs:
- Manuals, Technical Specifications, and Release Notes – You will find links to all Manuals, Release Notes, and Technical Specifications of ANCILE’s products here.
- ANCILE uPerform Knowledgebase – Our knowledge base contains a wealth of information about our tools. We use the Knowledge-Centered Support methodology, and we create or reuse knowledge articles for almost every support ticket we work with. There are hundreds of real-world useful articles initiated from our customers’ use of the tool.
- Visit the Upcoming Learning Series eLearning Courses and Events page and click the Follow button in the upper right-hand corner, and you will get an email when the schedule for upcoming Learning Series offerings are posted.
- Professional Services – An ANCILE can representative come to you and deliver training and consulting. If you are interested submit a ticket to let us know, or find out more about our Professional Services offerings here.
Last, but not least, there are so many new and exciting features available in ANCILE uPerform v5.4!
Here are just a few of the new features:
- New publication and output types
- End-user website skin updates
- New context-sensitive help functionality
Find out about these features and more in our New in ANCILE uPerform 5.4 – Webinar.