Is the ANCILE uPerform Configuration Wizard really magical? No, but it sure makes changes to your server configurations a lot easier.
The Collaborators Customer Success Team recently published the ANCILE uPerform Configuration Wizard Bite-Size Overview in the latest installment of our Learning Series. In this overview you will learn about the various scenarios in which the Configuration Wizard can be used in a new and easy to ‘consume’ format. It includes stand-alone, bite-size demonstrations showing how to use the Configuration Wizard to:
- Change the URL of your uPerform website
- Change your uPerform product key
- Configure your uPerform website to use HTTPS/SSL
- Configure your uPerform website to use NTLM authentication
- Configure your uPerform website to use SAML authentication
Check it out on the Intelligence Hub, and let us know if you have any questions in the comments.