As you may know, there are countless ways to make the uPerform end user website “your own” and publish it to the exact specifications that your organization requires and your end users need.
Our Customer Success Team is constantly churning out new Knowledgebase articles on our ANCILE Intelligence Hub to show you how to implement changes and new features on your uPerform website. Check out two of the Orange Army ’s How-To articles below:
- How to change certain default text/phrases that appear on the uPerform website Use the steps in this article to modify the text and phrases that your end users see.
- How to enable additional languages on the uPerform website Follow these steps to enable additional languages for your end users and uPerform content.
Need more information about making changes to the uPerform website? Here is some other great content from the Intelligence Hub:
- Create and select a custom uPerform website skin folder
- Customized Website Skins Revealed – Webinar
- New uPerform Website Skins Demonstration
Search the Intelligence Hub Product Knowledgebase for even more articles like these!