That’s right! In just a couple minutes and few clicks, you can translate the default text of your uPerform recordings into any of our 32 supported languages. If you want to include screens in a new language, you can also use our Guided Re-Record functionality. This functionality will allow you to quickly create a new recording of an existing document in the new language with the exact same steps, even if you aren’t a native speaker.
Have you added custom text or notes to your documents, or added custom phrases to your template? You can easily translate those or have them translated by a third party using our XLIFF file export functionality.
We have several resources on the Intelligence Hub to help you manage your multi-lingual uPerform content. Check out the links below!
- To learn more about creating a translation of the default text in an existing document without the Server see How to create a translation of a document without Server interaction in uPerform
- To learn more about creating a translation of the default text in an existing document with the Server see How to create document translation in uPerform
- To learn more about managing translations for default text in your template see ANCILE uPerform Templates Part 3 – Languages and Phrases.
- To learn more about Guided Re-Record see the Managing Content Languages chapter of the Creating Content with ANCILE uPerform manual for your version.
- To learn more about all of uPerform’s translation capabilities, watch the recording of our webinar, Going Global – Creating and Managing Translations in uPerform
- To see which languages are supported, see the Technical Specificationsfor your version.