As Larry mentioned recently, the ANCILE Customer Success team has been hard at work creating new Knowledgebase articles based on questions and issues submitted to us from customers. We’ve added hundreds over the the past few months, but we’d like to take an opportunity to highlight just a small sampling here on the blog.
Note: All links require an Intelligence Hub log-in.
- How to display uPerform simulations in full screen
- Spacing between words is not displaying as expected in uPerform Client preview
- How do I reset a uPerform user password?
- How to simplify the upgrade process to uPerform 5.2x
- Note text does not wrap when added to field description tables in uPerform
- How to control the speed of text to speech playback
- How do I change the date format on the uPerform Server?
- Error establishing connection between Client and Server when a custom port is used in uPerform
- Shadow of the uPerform recorder appears in a screenshot in a recording
- How to update a Managed Document in uPerform
- Is a user named ‘uPerformSystem’ required in Active Directory when using SiteMinder as a single sign-on solution?
- Unable to open a file through the uPerform client
- Can you automatically close a create content task in uPerform?
Our Knowledgebase is growing quickly, so make sure to search the Intelligence Hub the next time you have a question. If the answer isn’t out there already, your ticket might be the inspiration for the next article!