It’s hard to believe that in less than two months we’ll be cleaning up the ticker tape from New Year’s celebrations and jumping back in with a refreshed outlook on what’s to come in 2016. Before we get into the hustle and bustle of the holidays, we thought it would be nice to give you some food for thought for your 2016 planning.
Looking to get more out of uPerform in 2016?
- If you’re adding new authors to help develop new materials or launching a new software adoption initiative don’t forget about ANCILE’s free authoring eLearning course. It’s a great resource to help quickly onboard new authors, and a wonderful refresher for those that haven’t used uPerform in a while.
- Schedule a Health Check with ANCILE’s Professional Services team. Our team of experts are here to help you get maximum return on your investment.
- Consider leveraging ANCILE’s Managed Hosting. It’s a great way to reduce your IT burden while ensuring you quickly get maximum benefit from new features and defect fixes.
- Attend ANCILE’s Learning Series 2016 events. We’re planning an amazing lineup that we think you are going to love. We’ll be announcing our Q1 schedule very soon. In the meantime check out some of our previous offerings and recorded webinars located in the Product Bytes
Looking for ways to engage with your peers from other organizations to chat about current wins, best practices, and tips and tricks?
- Make plans to attend ANCILE’s User Group (APUG) conference. We’re planning another great year of APUG activities. Be on the lookout for more information, but in the meantime be sure to put APUG down as a must attend conference in 2016.
- Join ANCILE’s Team Vanguard (ATV) and become part of our elite group of customers collaborating with each other and helping ANCILE chart out the future of our solutions.
- Follow the ANCILE Community boards on our Intelligence Hub, we even have a board dedicated to Lessons Learned, Tips, Tricks and Best Practices.
Have additional food for thought that you think others should consider? Please share by leaving a comment.
Happy 2016 planning!