Delivered with ANCILE uPerform are four possible website skins. We provide the default ANCILE uPerform 01, and three additional skins you might like to consider: ANCILE uPerform 02, ANCILE uPerform 03 and ANCILE uPerform 04. Each website skin affects the look and navigation of your performance support website.
It is possible to take any of the skins, make a copy of it and then customize it to include your corporate colors and logo. If you are thinking about making customizations, or if you already have, you may need to re-apply those changes after upgrading to a new uPerform version.
Here are some resources you can reference for more information on the four available default skins and how to make customizations:
- New uPerform Website Skins Demonstration – Watch a quick demo of skins 02, 03, and 04.
- The Customizing Options within uPerform chapter of the ANCILE uPerform Administration manual – Find the manual for your version on the Intelligence Hub.*
- Create and Select a New Website Skin Folder* – How to get started if you want to customize your website skin.
- Guidelines for Upgrading Customized Website Skins* – Important information to keep in mind before you start making customizations to the default website skins.
- Customized Website Skins Revealed – This recorded webinar provides and overview and demonstration of some typical website customizations.
If you’d like to share a screen shot of the customizations you have made to your own websites based on an ANCILE default webskin, ANCILE and our user group community would love to see it! Please reply back to this Larry Blog article with a comment and we will be in touch.