It’s finally time to move into our new digs, and we could not be more excited to share everything with you! Our current support system will shut down at 7pm US EDT tonight (Friday March 21). Please excuse the pockets of outages that we will experience over the weekend while the moving trucks haul our stuff to our new place!
There are two very important points that we need to share with you, to ensure that your transition to our Intelligence Hub is smooth sailing:
- On your first visit to our Intelligence Hub, you are going to have to get a new password! This is important. Your user ID (registered email from previous site) will still apply, but you will need to establish a new password. Simply:
- Visit the ANCILE Solutions Intelligence Hub
- Click on the Sign In button to launch the following login window:
- Click on the Forgot my password button. A new window will appear.
- Enter your registered email address in the Your email field.
- Click the Submit button.
That’s it! A new password will be sent enabling you to log in to the new site.
- Prior to March 31, 2014: Bookmark update time! Update your bookmarks to reflect our new support site address: https://support.ancile.com (we’ve been pushing this for several weeks now, so if you have updated your bookmarks to this link already, you are good to go).
We hope you enjoy the new place, and look forward to continuing the advocacy of your success!