ANCILE is partnering with our customer, Loblaw, to present a webinar on April 23 at 11 AM ET.
Loblaw knows that integrating online assessments into eLearning and instructor-led training courses helps verify and ensure user readiness with SAP. A prepared and confident employee team is a key ingredient of happy customers in Loblaw stores and Loblaw’s ‘customers matter most’ value. To deliver this value, Loblaw trains and assesses their users to ensure competence in SAP. Discover their technology enabler and processes for:
- Defining requirements for course assessments
- Developing and maintaining fresh, sustainable, and rich assessments
- Integrating course assessments into the overall corporate learning strategy and brand
- Leveraging LMS integration for robust reporting
- Developing a delivery mechanism to meet the needs of a dispersed workforce
Find out how Loblaw progressed from a manual, simple assessment process to a robust, full-featured assessment platform that can be leveraged across the organization. During this webinar, you’ll learn how the Loblaw business and implementation teams partnered to deliver competence by creating and delivering course assessments with ANCILE uPerform (also known as SAP Productivity Pak). You’ll come away with best practices and a checklist to help you do the same.
If you are not already an ASUG member, and would like to join, you can find more information at http://www.asug.com.