Typically during the holiday season between Thanksgiving and New Year’s, upgrades, implementation, and go-lives are few and far between making this the perfect time of year to do clean-up on your Info Pak, uPerform or uPerform Express project and catch up on information. If you have some down time between now and the end of the year, you may want to consider the following items:
- Review your project templates. If there are any old and unused templates, submit a support ticket and we can assist you in permanently deleting them.
- Review your backup and restore processes or put one in place! There is a chapter in the uPerform Administration manual titled “Performing Routine Server Maintenance,” which includes information on Data Backup and Recovery plans.
- Review product webinars that are available for playback on our Product Support Center. You may learn something new! Follow the path Knowledgebase > Webinar Recordings. Our newest webinars include:
- Stop, Collaborate and Listen!
- Adding PowerPoint Slides to uPerform Courses
- What’s the Score? Assessment Tracking and More with uPerform eLearning Content
- Custom Skin Management for Courses, Simulations and Guided Help
(Note: You must be logged into the Product Support Center to access the links above.)
- Discuss and evaluate your upgrade plans for 2013. If you confirm any upgrade plans, contact your Customer Care Representative or submit a ticket so we can assist you if you would like.
- If an upgrade is scheduled, map out what documentation is going to need created or edited, so you can start 2013 with a plan.
- Review Technical Specs and Release Notes for your current version or the version you will be upgrading to in the future.
- Now is a good time to create that “nice to have” documentation that is at the bottom of the “to do” list: flow charts, process flows, reference documents, etc.
We wish you a happy holiday season!