It is often said that change is the ONLY constant thing in life. Let’s amend this a little…Constant change (When positively applied) is what propels organizations upward. Organizations need to constantly evaluate what’s working and what’s not in order to empower their workforce and increase productivity.
ANCILE Solutions to the rescue!
Starting with version 4.4, uPerform has a neat feature that facilitates the dissemination of information when a change has occurred in an SAP transaction. This feature is known as the Content Change Notification Feature.
Highlights of the feature:
- SAP Change Transport System will notify uPerform of transaction changes.
- Notifications are sent to all applicable subscribers of the affected documents in the project.
- The notification will be sent in the form of the user’s subscription settings: email, home page alert, etc.
- Available in v4.4 and later versions.
- Delivered via new Help Launchpad transports
- Incorporates new SAP transaction – /rwd/chg0
- LIMITATION – SAP transactions only.
For more information on using this feature, including a demonstration of how to set it up, please watch the Webinar given by the Senior Developer behind the feature, Mike Sutula here.
Note: You will need to log into the ANCILE Product Support Center prior to accessing the link above.