Welcome to the part of our blog we like to call “What Would Larry Do?” Here we’ll share with you General Tips and Tricks about things like finding information, getting help, and much more! Today we wanted to talk about getting the help you need from our support experts, in a quick and efficient way! You are probably familiar with our ticket entry system and the mechanisms available to log a ticket. However, here are a few tips that will help our dog pound get you the targeted support you are seeking:
- Need By Date: Include a due date or timeframe needed in ticket description. This will allow our team to properly prioritize your ticket.
- Request Call Back: Want to get us on the phone ASAP? Request a call within the description of the support ticket!
- Contact Information: Periodically review your current contact information. Ensure that your preferred telephone number is included in your profile so that our agents can call you directly.
- Contact Your Customer Care Representative: Reach out to Customer Care to seek their assistance in resolving a high priority issue. Not sure who your Customer Care representative is? Submit a support ticket asking for an introduction, and your Customer Care representative will connect with you.
- Relevant Project Information: Provide Customer Care with upcoming go-live timeframes and other critical project milestone dates, so that we can provide additional oversight and attention to newly submitted tickets. Our internal support system has nifty features that allows us to keep our agents fully aligned with such important data!